Tue, Nov 15|
Feeding Hong Kong
Feeding Hong Kong: Bread Run
Collect surplus bread from bakeries across Hong Kong near closing time and bring them to Feeding HK (Yau Tong) collection points. The Bread Run welcomes people of all ages.
Time & Location
Nov 15, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Feeding Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Yau Tong, Ko Fai Rd, 17號Unit 715-717, Block A2 Yau Tong Industrial City
About The Event
*You will receive a separate email to register a bakery store near you after you enroll here. You can only join this volunteer activity after registering a bakery store on Feeding HK platform*
Time: Every Tuesdays, 7pm – 9:30pm (1 hour shift in between depends on the bakery that you register)
Pick up Location: Around Hong Kong
Collection Point: Unit 715-717, Block A2, Yau Tong Industrial City, 17-25 Ko Fai Road, Yau Tong
What does volunteer need to do:
- Select bakeries you can visit at closing times
- Collect the surplus
- Bring them to our collection points
Language Requirement: Cantonese or English
Age Requirement: Children under 18s must be under adult supervision
Vaccination Requirement: 2 vaccinations needed
- All volunteers aged 18 or above must present proof of vaccination indicating the completion of a COVID-19 vaccination course (two doses) at least 14 days before the service day.
- Compulsory face masks during the activity.
- Health declaration form
- All volunteers must present a photo of their negative COVID-19 rapid testing result taken on the same day before the volunteering activity.
Contact info: Andric Li (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Phone num: 9200 6300)