Sun, Apr 16|
Unit A, 5/F , Sum Lung Industrial Bldg
More Good: Kitchen Preparation
You have an opportunity to take part in the whole meal distribution journey, guided by More Good's Chefs and F&B experts in a professional, chef-grade kitchen space.
Time & Location
Apr 16, 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Unit A, 5/F , Sum Lung Industrial Bldg, Sum Lung Industrial Building, 11 Sun Yip St, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
About The Event
Meals are then weighed out, packaged and ready for distribution to the homeless in Tai Kok Tsui.
SDGs More Good Stands For:
- Goal 2: Zero Hunger
- Goal 3: Good Health & Well-being
Date: April 16
Location: More Good, Unit A, 5 Floor, Sum Lung Industrial Building, No.11 Sun Yip Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
Volunteer Duties: Each session starts with preparation of our grains, proteins and fresh vegetables.
Age Restriction: Aged 12 and above. All children under 16s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- All volunteers will be required to wear a face mask and gloves.
- Please be mindful and dress appropriately to the session by wearing comfortable clothing, closed-toe shoe and keep jewellery on your hands at a minimum.
- For volunteers with long hair, please have this tied-back.
- If unwell, volunteers should notify More Good 24 hours prior to say that they cannot work a shift.
If you have any questions, please contact Shirley at firstname.lastname@example.org.