Sat, Apr 15|
Unit 04 and 05, 17/F ,World Peace Centre
Soap Cycling: Soap Art - Create Colorful Recycled Soaps for Underprivileged Children
Use soap powder, food colorings and cookie molds to give shape to your imagination! The hygiene kits will be distributed to the underprivileged. This activity is suitable for families and kids!
Time & Location
Apr 15, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Unit 04 and 05, 17/F ,World Peace Centre, 55 Wo Tong Tsui St, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
About The Event
Use soap powder, food colorings and cookie molds to give shape to your imagination! Your masterpieces will then be packed with other hygiene items, such as shower gels, masks and greeting cards with your blessing messages as hygiene kits. Soap Cycling will distribute these kits to the underprivileged later.
SDGs Soap Cycling Stands For:
- Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 10: Reduce Inequalities
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Create recycled soaps
- Write greeting cards for the underprivileged
Date: April 15
Time: 10 am -12pm
Location: Unit 04 and 05, 17/F ,World Peace Centre, 55 Wo Tong Tsui St, Kwai Chung
Age Requirement: Aged 7 or above
- Wear close-toed shoes with good grip. No sandals or flip flops are allowed.
- Dress comfortably and accordingly as it may get a little bit dirty.
- No eating in the warehouse.
- Bring your own water or drinks. Water fountain is provided.
- Mind your own belongings and avoid bringing valuables.
- All visitors entering the workshop building are required to complete an entrance form and present ID card proof