Thu, Nov 03|
Soap Cycling - World Peace Centre
Soap Cycling - "Working for Social Inclusion"
It is a project aiming to promote social inclusion of youths with learning disabilities (“Youths”) into our society by offering additional, suitable, paid job opportunities for them in Soap Cycling's recycling operations.
Time & Location
Nov 03, 2022, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Soap Cycling - World Peace Centre, Unit 04 and 05, 17/F ,World Peace Centre, 55 Wo Tong Tsui St, Kwai Chung
About The Event
Help the Youth with learning disabilities
We believe that:
- Youths can work like normal people as long as they are assigned the proper role, and
- session participants can find back to the natural ease of interaction and, hopefully, be inspired how Youths could be included in their work environment.
SDGs Soap Cycling stands for:
Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
Goal 10: Reduce Inequalities
Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
Volunteer role: Soap recycling work, such as, sorting, scraping and packing the soap bars collected from the hospitality industry, cleaning and draining the liquid from the hotel bathroom amenity bottles, packing hygiene kits, and so on.
Language reqirement: English
Age requirement: 16 or above
- Their Vaccine Pass QR code is in blue
- Wear close-toed shoes with good grip. No sandals or flip flops are allowed.
- Dress comfortably and accordingly as it may get a little bit dirty.
- No eating in the warehouse.
- Bring your own water or drinks. Water fountain is provided.
- Mind your own belongings and avoid bringing valuables.
- All visitors entering the workshop building are required to complete a Health Declaration form
Contact info: Judy Kai (6077 2481)